WHY SCHÜCO BIFOLDS?
The Schüco bifold door system has led the market for a decade or more for a reason. With clean sightlines and ‘screaming’ quality, it has end user appeal in bucket loads.
It also goes together perfectly and features tonnes of scope for adjustment on site, which make it far easier to fit and to achieve a flawless installation, than any other system on the market.
German engineered, it is comfortably capable of accommodating individual panels of 1,200mm wide by 3,000mm high or as a system, spanning apertures of up to 18 panels wide, all with a 10-year guarantee.
• Slim sight-line frame (from 60mm face widths), featuring rounded profile corners
• Standard 70mm depth designed to provide smooth internal line to plaster
• Smooth running system featuring four stainless steel wheels with left or right hand and inside and outside opening.
• Easy installation: fully adjustable 10mm width/height to achieve positive seal.
• Advanced gasket system to provide exceptional weather tightness (watertight up to class 9A in accordance with DIN EN 12208). Hinge gaskets also included to prevent draughts.
• Advanced thermal barrier systems to deliver glazed product WER/U-value as low as1.8w/m2.K Fully compliant with DIN EN 10077.
• Capable of accommodating glazing units of 6-45mm with triple-glazed framing option available.
• High security performance featuring dedicated BSI Kite marked cylinder locks and shoot bolt system which lock into top and bottom tracks (WK2 security compliant).
• Low threshold
COLOUR ME UP
Schüco bifold doors are factory finished in a standard powder coated finish in any colour of your choice from the RAL colour selection.
The colour samples are reproduced as accurately as possible on this page, but please be aware that individual computer monitors may vary slightly when displaying colours.
Available in a choice of five standard high quality powder-coated colour finishes or bespoke RAL orders, featuring slim sightlines and double or triple-glazed glazing options plus dedicated hardware, the Schuco bifold door has stacks of end user appeal built-in.
Our frames and fittings are colour coated with an ultra durable polyester powder manufactured by Interpon, the world leader in architectural powder coatings.
The image to the right is a selection of our most popular finishes.
7015M Slate Grey
7016M Anthracite Grey
7021M Black Grey
9005M Jet Black
9006M Light Silver
9007M Dark Silver
9910G Hipca White
+150 GLORIOUS COLOURS
The RAL colour system is used for information definining standard colours for paint and coatings and is the most popular Central European Colour Standard used today.